Don’t Wait! Get Registered! A one-day course to discuss the requirements for the registration of engineers, technologists and technicians and help mature candidates who have 10 or more years of experience get registered with ECSA.
· The new registration process
· The outcomes and level of responsibility required for registration
· Discipline specific considerations and range of forms to be completed
· Referee requirements
· Criteria and submission methodologies
· The submission approach for specialists
· Style of submission to demonstrate achievement of outcomes
· The size and structuring of the submission
· The review and interview process
· The afternoon session is devoted to filling in ECSA forms. It would be an advantage if you write up two of the more recent periods of your experience on the appropriate A, B or C2.1 forms prior to attending. A full set of application forms can be downloaded from the ECSA website www.ecsa.co.za. Select the Registration option, followed by Registration Forms and download the appropriate form under New Registrations.
· You may engage with the lecturer on a one-on-one basis after the course to guide you with completing your submission, if required.
· What the ECSA requirements are for registration
· How to compile training experience reports
· How to select an appropriate report for the final project report
· How to write a project report
· Learn how to complete an application
· How to compile a pre-registration record of development
Who Should Attend
Engineers, Technologists and Technicians who have 10 years and more experience.
|Dates and Times:||
|Venue:||CESA Training Centre, Paulshof, Johannesburg , Paulshof|
R 3 474.00 excl. VAT
CESA / SAICE member fee: R3 166.98 excl. VAT
|CESA Validation Num:||CESA-948-11/2019|