You're invited to join the CESA Quality & Risk Management Committee on 17 September at a Seminar on more than 84 Practice Notes, which have been issued for guidance to Consulting Engineers over the past 20+ years.
These Practice Notes cover diverse topics such as:
- What to do when a PI Claim hits your desk
- Protecting your Intellectual Property/Copyright
- Construction Regulations (2003 & 2014)
- Causes and Prevention of Structural Failures
- Legal Liabilities of “Duty of Care”.
DATE: Thursday, 17 September 2015
VENUE: Bytes Conference Centre, Midrand
COST: R3 150 excluding VAT (early bird rate)
R1 750 excluding VAT for YP's
A Young Professional (YP) is under the age of 35 years and works for a CESA-registered firm.
To register, please CLICK HERE
Don't miss out! Register today!