CESA has been in existence for over 65 years and has a diverse member base across a broad spectrum of company sizes and ownership profiles, from both a race and gender perspective. The CESA membership base is made up of companies that are wholly locally owned and operated as well as some that are locally operated but owned by multi-national groups. Member companies offer consulting engineering services that include a comprehensive range of planning, design and project delivery services across all engineering disciplines including Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial and Mining etc.
CESA is committed to the promotion of excellence in the consulting engineering industry on behalf of its members and stakeholders. Through its members, CESA seeks to continuously improve the quality of life of people by interpreting the environment and pioneering change in partnering with all key stakeholders. In so doing, CESA strives to enhance the industry and provide a credible impact on all South Africans.
Key Focus Areas:
CESA has identified the following strategic direction for the future of the organisation:
- To drive Sustainable Transformation
- To maintain standards of Professionalism and Quality Management
- Provide Business Support to Members and Clients with emphasis on Procurement
- Build Partnerships with Government and other Stakeholders
- Ensure that good Governance and Integrity prevail within the industry and profession
- Create an awareness among consulting engineers of issues affecting the industry
President: Sugen Pillay
Deputy President: Olu Soluade
CEO: Chris Campbell