CESA has been in existence for over 70 years and has a diverse member base across a broad spectrum of company sizes and ownership profiles, from both a race and gender perspective. The CESA membership base is made up of companies that are wholly locally owned and operated as well as some that are locally operated but owned by multi-national groups. Member companies offer consulting engineering services that include a comprehensive range of planning, design and project delivery services across all engineering disciplines including Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial and Mining etc.
CESA is committed to the promotion of excellence in the consulting engineering industry on behalf of its members and stakeholders. Through its members, CESA seeks to continuously improve the quality of life of people by interpreting the environment and pioneering change in partnering with all key stakeholders. In so doing, CESA strives to enhance the industry and provide a credible impact on all South Africans.
Key Focus Areas:
CESA has identified the following strategic direction for the future of the organisation:
- Goal 1: Pro-active, targeted, effective, and constructive engagement with all relevant stakeholders
- Goal 2: Actively Influence Procurement Policies and Practices to Ensure Best Practice in Infrastructure Procurement
- Goal 3: CESA Brand – Strengthen and re- position the brand of CESA as the champion of Consulting Engineering Excellence
- Goal 4: Promote continuous improvement in transformation and inclusivity in the Consulting Engineering sector
- Goal 5: Deliver value- add to members and stakeholders
- Goal 6: Uphold the Integrity of the Consulting Engineering Sector
President: David Leukes
Deputy President: Vishal Haripersad
CEO: Chris Campbell