FIDIC COVID-19 Webinar series
COVID-19: Communicating your response both internally and externally
Date: Monday 18 May 2020
Time: 12 noon to 1.30pm (CET)
The Covid-19 crisis has placed significant pressures on all businesses wherever they operate in the world. Communicating well during a crisis is critical. Having a plan is one thing but being able to communicate that plan so that it is effective, both amongst
internal staff and external stakeholders and managing this process, is very different.
This webinar will explore how to best communicate your response to the Covid-19 crisis both internally and externally to ensure that your staff, clients and customers know what to expect from your response.
We have assembled an excellent line-up of expert speakers who will address the important issues that firms need to consider when communicating their response in a crisis situation. By sharing best practice experiences from across the world, this webinar will
offer help and guidance to firms facing the challenge of communicating with stakeholders during the current crisis.
Moderator: Nelson Ogunshakin, CEO, FIDIC
- John D. Gamble, President and CEO, Association of Consulting Engineering
Companies | Canada (ACEC), Canada
- Gina London, Owner and Managing Director, Language of Leadership Ltd.,
- Sara Lipscombe, Group Communications Director, Costain UK
- William Howard, FIDIC President, USA
- Andy Walker, Editor, Infrastructure Intelligence and FIDIC Communications
- Henrik Garver, Managing Director, The Danish Association of Consulting
Engineers (FRI), Denmark
- Chris Campbell, CEO, Consulting Engineers South Africa (CESA), South
We expect places to book up quickly for this webinar so please register as soon as possible at the link below.