Membership Application Documents
The following application forms and supplementary documentation must be read, completed and forwarded to CESA to start the membership application process.
Please refer also to the New Applications Checklist.
- These documents are provided in Adobe Acrobat PDF Format, and the free Adobe Acrobat Reader is therefore required to view and print the documents. Once you have the Acrobat Reader and have installed it, follow the next step.
- To Save (recommended) the files directly onto your computer for offline reading and printing, right click on the appropriate link below and
- Internet Explorer Users: choose "Save Target As" and save the file to a folder on your system
- Firefox Users: choose "Save Link As" and save the file to a folder on your system
- To View or Print the saved files, simply double click on the filename via Windows Explorer (or other file manager) and the file should open in Adobe Acrobat Reader. To print the file, simply follow the Adobe Acrobat Reader File/Print instructions.
- Application form
- Explanatory notes
- Annual declaration
- Schedule 1, 1A, 1B, 2, 3 and 4.
- Constitution, By-laws and Code of conduct
- Description of engineering disciplines
- Business Integrity Management System
- Sustainability Framework Guideline
- Sustainability Checklist
- Quality Management Implementation Guidelines